Monday, February 1, 2010

Chinese New Year

This year Chinese New Year is really bored for me...
The 1st day I stayed at home the whole day,

then don’t know why suddenly sick...haiz...
The 2nd actually was the happiest day but, I sick till half died...haha...
I sleep the whole day, and blur. Damn shit.

Sick during Chinese New Year...Haiz..
Till now also haven’t recovered yet...
The 3rd day, just went to relative home lo...
The 4rd day, stayed at home half day at nite only went to relative home...
The 5th day morning, after having breakfast then went to relative home,

then went to watch a movie with frens then gather with my primary school fren...
It is the only day I feel fruitfull...
Haiz...i really hope that I can start school now...

Maybe I really have a very long holiday...
That’s why I really dun have more feeling of holidays...


No comments: