Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

I have a surprise and happy Christmas Eve this year…
One of my best fren Adeline, she have came back…haha…
I really can’t believe that, when I saw she in that restaurant
At first I saw here, I really what response should I give.
She really very success to give this surprise to us.
At first, she ask Jin to ask us about the X’mas eve plan.
Then, Jin will tell her all about our plan.
That’s why she knows the restaurant we will go.

I have eaten an expensive dinner on that nite.
That is the most expensive dinner that I dun have been before.
A set of the dinner cost RM44. Actually I’m not really satisfied of the meal.
The main course I choose was lamp chop, the taste just ok only. And a cup of drink.
I most dissatisfied was the dessert tiramisu. It was in a small cup.
It seems nice but, all inside just only cream and just a small piece of coffee cake and some coco powder on the top.
After we have finished eating, we do our favorite things take photo. Haha…
After that, we went to Guam’s home to sing k and countdown.
After that, we exchange present…
And then we all went back home…
This year X’mas eve really so early went back…haha…
Coz last year I went back on 3am something.haha…
Coz at people’s home so must go back early, scare will disturb people…haha….
Although it is just simple celebration but it is really happy…
She coming back celebrate with us is oredi a very good present to us…
I will appreciate it…



A group photo....

All the girls.........


Yeah...Ai yee, Adelione, Me and Winnie



Me and Winnie....OMG...My eyes seems too small



Ai yee and me



Group photo again.....



A photo take at Guam home's kitchen
I like this mirror.....So big.....



Yeah....Group photo at Guam's home






No comments: